HAL Return Air Boarding Pass Check-in & Printing

LuckyLoon

Hi All,

Looked for an answer to this with no joy. When you purchase return air and airport shuttle with HAL do they provide a boarding pass printout before debarking? I think I remember seeing this on the debark forms they give you. However, I've never purchased air through HAL as I prefer controlling that myself so it didn't really register with me on past cruises. I always check in online and print my own pass as soon as available. But this cruise HAL had a great Lufthansa airfare add-on. (Debark is in Venice if that makes any difference)

Does anyone know if HAL checks you in and a boarding pass is printed out and provided on the ship?

Hi All,

Looked for an answer to this with no joy. When you purchase return air and airport shuttle with HAL do they provide a boarding pass printout before debarking? I think I remember seeing this on the debark forms they give you. However, I've never purchased air through HAL as I prefer controlling that myself so it didn't really register with me on past cruises. I always check in online and print my own pass as soon as available. But this cruise HAL had a great Lufthansa airfare add-on. (Debark is in Venice if that makes any difference)

Does anyone know if HAL checks you in and a boarding pass is printed out and provided on the ship?

You are expected to print your own documents as if you booked the airfare.

We use cruise air , we are responsible for filing out and completing the forms for the airline. You will be able to print out all the air documents on-line including all boarding passes .

Archived