RCL Bus service to Cape Liberty?

dolfinmusic

Hi all. Way back in 2007 when we sailed out of Cape Liberty, RCL had a bus service that started I think in Washington D. C. and would stop along the way (including Philly) and drive us cruisers to the pier. Does anyone know if RCL still provides this service by chance? Thanks!

Terri: Saw a very old post from you asking about Cabin 1206 on Carnival Miracle. I'm looking at booking that same cabin. Did you end up with this cabin? If so, were there any drawbacks as to noise or traffic? Thanks.

Hi Zipcloud. Honestly, I can not remember cabin issues on the Miracle but we were on the Pride last year and can you believe - the same cabin number! I will say on the Pride, I know on one side was like a closet with supplies but I think the other side may have been stairs or something so we did hear noises and sometimes early too. Also at times, a loud bang like maybe a door and at other times - almost sounded like someone writing on a chalk board. While it did not ruin our cruise at all, if you are sensitive to noises, you might want to look into other cabins. Let me know if you have any more questions!!! Good luck! :)

Archived