First Time on Princess

Lady Oceanic

Hello,

We were on the Crown last week and we purchased a wine package. They were offered as silver-up to 29.00 per bottle and gold--up to 45.00 per bottle. You can also pick 5 bottle ,7 bottles and I cant remember the rest:) We bought the 7 bottle 29.00 package. Not a big choice. I did buy a bottle of a better white for 32.00 and just paid the difference. I think we saved about 20-25 dollars. If we do it again I would pick the gold package. The 15% gratuity was also paid for the 7 bottles at the time of purchase. I am not a big wine drinker as I get older...but I sure did enjoy the frozen margaritas each night at sunset!

Hello,

We were on the Crown last week and we purchased a wine package. They were offered as silver-up to 29.00 per bottle and gold--up to 45.00 per bottle. You can also pick 5 bottle ,7 bottles and I cant remember the rest:) We bought the 7 bottle 29.00 package. Not a big choice. I did buy a bottle of a better white for 32.00 and just paid the difference. I think we saved about 20-25 dollars. If we do it again I would pick the gold package. The 15% gratuity was also paid for the 7 bottles at the time of purchase. I am not a big wine drinker as I get older...but I sure did enjoy the frozen margaritas each night at sunset!

I believe the other package sizes are 10 and 12 bottles.

Archived