Liquor for sale in gift shop....

Sassy's Mom

I was checking out the Princess Cellars list from the Gifts & Services menu and noticed that Amaretto is not listed as available for purchase. If that is the case, if I buy a bottle in the gift shop, may I take it to my cabin or would it be held until we return to FLL? Sailing this Saturday on the Crown and trying to make sure I plan accordingly for in-cabin spirits.

PS - Don't worry, we'll spend plenty in the dining room and poolside too!

The gift shop is duty free, so they have to hold it...

I was checking out the Princess Cellars list from the Gifts & Services menu and noticed that Amaretto is not listed as available for purchase. If that is the case' date=' if I buy a bottle in the gift shop, may I take it to my cabin or would it be held until we return to FLL? Sailing this Saturday on the Crown and trying to make sure I plan accordingly for in-cabin spirits.

PS - Don't worry, we'll spend plenty in the dining room and poolside too![/quote']

Those dirty' date=' rotten scoundrels! :D

Alas, I shall have to go to Plan F (I've already adjusted this plan a few times!). :rolleyes:[/quote']

Scoundrels indeed !! :D:D:D

Plan F sounds like a good plan :)

Srpilo

You can order a bottle from room service for consumption in your room.

While you can order from room service, their selection is limited as opposed to the duty free shop. If plan F is to bring some aboard then you will be fine.

We are bringing some wine and champagne ourselves.

We will see you on Saturday!!!

On my cruise last week I bought a 200ml bottle of Disaronno for 8.00 at Total Wine and put it in my checked baggage and had not problems.

Looks like a stop at the liquor store after work tonight. I tried to get a bottle at Target but they only had the square bottles (Disaronno)....kinda hard to disguise as wine!

Looks like a stop at the liquor store after work tonight. I tried to get a bottle at Target but they only had the square bottles (Disaronno)....kinda hard to disguise as wine!

That's what I bought and had no problem.

Archived