what to do after Stingray Tour?

dsharky

Hi all,

First time cruiser. Will be on RCCL EOS April 24th and got a complementary sting ray tour through a company called Portpormotions.com. anyone ever heard of them?

Just wondeirng if we do have a couple of hours left over after the tour, what's the best place to go visit? our ship will be docked until 5:30pm. I've heard about Turtle farm, 7 mile beach, Hell, Rum cake factory??

How close in promixity are the above mention places compared to the sting ray tour boat docks?

We booked privately with Captain Marvin and it was FABULOUS. They took us to three spots. We went first thing in the moring. Afterwards, we got dropped off at the Westin Hotel (our request-there are many hotels on that beach strip) and walked along that beautiful beach. The beaches are pubilc so we simply walked through the lobby and on to the beach. Came back to town I hour before sailing (hailed down a local bus) and went in to a few shops. The beach was wonderful.

Hi all,

First time cruiser. Will be on RCCL EOS April 24th and got a complementary sting ray tour through a company called Portpormotions.com. anyone ever heard of them?

Just wondeirng if we do have a couple of hours left over after the tour, what's the best place to go visit? our ship will be docked until 5:30pm. I've heard about Turtle farm, 7 mile beach, Hell, Rum cake factory??

How close in promixity are the above mention places compared to the sting ray tour boat docks?

We just returned in March from a private Snorkle / Stingray city tour and also had lots of time before we had to be back to the tender. We had the tour operator drop us off about 3-4 miles up the beach and walked back to the city via the beach and many beverage huts...... Stay away from Hell, we had some friends go, if you've seen the photo's you've seen all there is to see....... we had such a good time we are going back in July.

dsharkey,

I'm also curious about your free tour as we are going to GC next month. Do you think it might be someone trying to sell you a time share? If so, there probably won't be much free time left afterwards.

Honestly the first time I visited Stinray City I was so tired that I took a nap. Emotionally touching the animals and feeding them, being so close to nature and outside just wore me out! Does every time

Archived