Spa deck or Upper deck on Magic

LSUcajunmom

Wow... the view would be fabulous from the Spa Deck cabin... much better than from the Upper Deck with the Lanai below.

If you're a smoker that might be a factor as Spa Deck cabins are completely smoke free including the balconies... If that's not a factor I'd say take the upgrade!!!

:)

From what I have read is that anyone that is upgraded to a Spa cabin is not entitled to any of the benefits or privledges that you get in a Spa cabin category.

I didn't even know there were goodies that came w the Spa cabins so I guess I wouldn't be disappointed if I wasn't "entitled" to them. I have never been higher than the Empress deck and I have never experienced seasickness. I was excited because of the closeness to the pools. I am traveling w my 9 yr old DD. we have others friends going as well but I am the only one so far who is moving. Of the 5 other cabins 3 have responded and wanted to remain on the Upper deck. I'm thinking I really shouldn't pass this up.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I took the Spa deck, cabin 12005 to be precise and yes I am getting all amenities w it. I settled for the lesser of the privacy issue w the Spa deck instead of the deck right above the Lanai. 15 days and counting :)

Well, I took the Spa deck, cabin 12005 to be precise and yes I am getting all amenities w it. I settled for the lesser of the privacy issue w the Spa deck instead of the deck right above the Lanai. 15 days and counting :)

Although I have never been on the Spa Deck - I think you made a great decision. If convenience to the pool is important to you, especially. You will love how you can run back to your cabin quickly for whatever you may need. We always book Lido deck cabins and I LOVE the convenience of having my own private bathroom that I can get to quickly, instead of having to use the Pool bathroom.

Have Fun with your DD - sounds like "good times" in store for Mom and Daughter :D

Awesome! We are staying in a Spa Balcony next year. Can't wait!

Archived