Bingo Alert - Do Not Tear Off...

alexspepa

...Free Space!

just off Fantasy - very nice Cruise by the way.

I will elaborate further in my review, but i did see a lady disqualified from a $1k jackpot because she tore/removed the free space from her card.

The free space has the 4 digit number they use to verify any and all bingo games.

i actually did win a $700 balloon jackpot earlier in the cruise...ask away!

I'm surprised, every time I have played bingo they have announced it so many times before the game starts. Did they not mention it or was she just not paying attention?

to be fair to the crew they always asked if anyone had torn any part of their card, and if so they would replace it before the game started.

to be fair to her, they did not mention specifically the free space.

in the next game, they added the part about the free space.

she was very upset - hopefully she will realize that once she tore off the piece with the verification number (free space), the best that was going to happen was she would have gotten a replacement card.

tough lesson to learn...

to be fair to the crew they always asked if anyone had torn any part of their card, and if so they would replace it before the game started.

to be fair to her, they did not mention specifically the free space.

in the next game, they added the part about the free space.

she was very upset - hopefully she will realize that once she tore off the piece with the verification number (free space), the best that was going to happen was she would have gotten a replacement card.

tough lesson to learn...

So they didn't actually use the WORD free space. At that point she should have asked about her "hole"!! Do we need every word explained?? Anyone who has played Bingo should be aware of a verification number!

To me, the free space is part of the card. Just sayin'...:rolleyes:

Archived