Coming This Week : Enhancements to Celebrity Website !

Andy

Okay I know they are working on the new website but my name and profile have completely disappeared. I have my own My Celebrity acct and my husband has his own. However when I sign in with my user name and password his info comes up. When he signs in with user name and password his info comes up too. I no longer exist. GRRRR! I called and they said they are working on the site and hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Not impressed. Tried to book excursions today. After several tries to even see and choose (a yellow alert triange contstantly shows indicating errors on page(s)...). I finally managed to book two out of three, for the third one it just showed a message that it couldn't be booked and try again later. Three new tries didn't help....

So at last (two out of three is quite good isn't it?) I was ready to pay...:cool:

After filling in everything the site just stated that my card number was wrong. No wonder because it doesnt ask for CVV number and therefore can't check that the card is valid. Its also a way to secure that scimmed cards can't be used at internet (the CVV can't be scimmed).

So now I also have added a suspicion that X can't handle my card info in a safe way. Tried to look at the Comodo "secure info" in lower right corner but it shows this: "IdAuthority Credentials not available for this site"

Have mailed X but don't have any hope anymore. Have also tried to talk to X, asking for help to order excursions and have them added to the total amount and invoice but NO!! They CAN'T do that. Why they can't do it I don't understand but I suspect that I'm very ignorant...:eek:

So far I do not care for the new site at all. Speed not a problem but many glitches with Reservations etc.

I have two reservations booked and have the Booking numbers, but only one of them appears in My Reservations. When I try to ADD the other one (in the place they indicate) message comes up that reservation cannot be added for some "internal" problems. Wonder what that is all about? I have already "Checked-in" for this reservation (at end of April) and have my Boarding Pass. All I am trying to do is access this reservation to book Shore Excursions and check to see if Luggage tags are available. Hope they clear this problem up. Others on this thread apparently do not have this problem - very strange.

The On line "Chat room" was not working when I tried to access it. I tried e-mailing and filled out the form they provide but at the end where it says Cancel/ Send - nothing happens - I am unable to highlight " Send" to get it on its way. 'Phoning them is impossible. Guess everybody is calling in about their problems?

The "My Celebrity" page looks great and has all the correct info.

However, the Booking page begins with the block containing the res.input info. at the bottom of the page until I move the cursor at which time its shoots up to the top of the page trying to hide under the blue banner. What is that all about? It is usable only with a lot of patience, and the banner hides the area where you are trying to cruise to. Oh well. By the way, I am using Firefox.

Help!!!

Anne

The "My Celebrity" page looks great and has all the correct info.

However, the Booking page begins with the block containing the res.input info. at the bottom of the page until I move the cursor at which time its shoots up to the top of the page trying to hide under the blue banner. What is that all about? It is usable only with a lot of patience, and the banner hides the area where you are trying to cruise to. Oh well. By the way, I am using Firefox.

Help!!!

Anne

It does the same thing with Chrome, but IE is fine.

OMG may be live, I cant even get logged in. Once I hit login it took 30 seconds, now just the hour glass, cant even type my user name and password.

Not very happy.

Such a good product on the ship. spend some more money on making the website faster please.

Norma

Hi everyone,

Tried to get into my reservation on the new website. Nothing:confused: Before all I had was click on the on line check in and enter my details and everything was there, a little slow maybe but at least it was there:mad: Even my FIL reservation is not showing. Not impressed at the moment. Is anyone else having a problem?

It does the same thing with Chrome, but IE is fine.

I've yet to be able to log in using IE (here at work-shh, haven't tried at home since Tu) Get that same hourglass. When I tried to log in from home on Tu, my username/password were unrecognized, but evidently the My Celeb page recognized me from my computer because my info was there with a message to call the Loyalty desk and reference Tech Issues.

To quote Shania- the enhancements "Don't impress me much" since I can't access "My Favorites" and other functions are so slow that I give up. Never experienced these issues prior to Tu.

Is OBC displayed anywhere?

Hi Rockfsh,

Not that I know of, but then again... it was not available in past versions of the website. Many of us would love to see this feature in a future update.

Hi Andy,

I see that one of my problems with the new booking site has been fixed. However, is anyone able to put in a cabin # not displayed to see if it is available? I am not able to do this anymore and it is a feature I use a lot.

Any info? Thanks

Anne

Aaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!

Celebrity's "new and improved" website seems to have blown my current reservation out of the water, together with all my Xpress pass information previously added. It won't let me add the reservation manually. When I go into check in and re-enter all my information, it freaks out because I don't have plane reservations yet, so I can't use that workaround.

If I were to call them right now, I might say something very naughty.

I was hoping to sign up for a shore excursion. Guess that isn't going to happen.

Celebrity, please, please, please get your act together! If the sailing experience was as bad as the pre-cruise experience, you would have no business whatsoever.

I was having issues too. I have been trying to add our drink packages and excursions, but the site resets and boots me out every time I get one drink package done. Then it tells me no packages are available...guess they don't want an extra $2k...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

I tried to get onto my reservation on the new website from my Netbook as I usually do. But nothing doing, the reason being is that I have Firefox on my computer & The clever IT people at Celebrity have not checked to see if their new website works with this type of browser.:mad: So now I have to commandier my husbands Netbook which has IE. I cannot even check the price of a cruise on their website. I think they need to review their IT dept pretty quick:mad::mad::mad:

Hi Andy,

I see that one of my problems with the new booking site has been fixed. However, is anyone able to put in a cabin # not displayed to see if it is available? I am not able to do this anymore and it is a feature I use a lot.

Any info? Thanks

Anne

Hi Anne,

I just tried searching for a cruise, and the feature is still there. It's towards the top of the page, and says "Looking for a specific stateroom ?"

Hi Anne,

I just tried searching for a cruise, and the feature is still there. It's towards the top of the page, and says "Looking for a specific stateroom ?"

I saw that's it's still there, too. However, if I chose a room that is apparently unavailable, I got a "page not found" error instead of the old message indicating that it is unavailable.

I saw that's it's still there, too. However, if I chose a room that is apparently unavailable, I got a "page not found" error instead of the old message indicating that it is unavailable.

That is the message I am getting also. And I have tried several cabin numbers. They show available on the web site we cannot mention. This really looks like a glitch. Hope it gets fixed.

Anne

It works, but they just need to change the misleading wording that is displayed when you enter a stateroom number that is not available.

When you enter the number of a stateroom that is available, it displays correctly.

So the feature is still usable as long as you are aware that "page not found" simply means the room is not available.

It works, but they just need to change the misleading wording that is displayed when you enter a stateroom number that is not available.

When you enter the number of a stateroom that is available, it displays correctly.

So the feature is still usable as long as you are aware that "page not found" simply means the room is not available.

Right. In reality, the module works as it will show if the requested cabin is available. They need to have it default to the proper graphic when the cabin is unavailable.

Hi,

I tried to get onto my reservation on the new website from my Netbook as I usually do. But nothing doing, the reason being is that I have Firefox on my computer & The clever IT people at Celebrity have not checked to see if their new website works with this type of browser.:mad:

Hmmmmm, I wonder why. I have no trouble accessing my reservations on the Celebrity website with Firefox and have been using Firefox all along.

My biggest complaint about the Celebrity website is with its poor design and layout, but that was not caused by Firefox.

Maybe the release of Firefox being used makes a difference.

I am currently using 10.0.2.

If anyone is using a more recent version and having problems, then I will hold off on upgrading, being a firm believer in the old saying If It Ain't Broke, Don't Fix It. :)

I decided to bypass the airline booby trap by stating that I was arriving by car. So now, at least, my information is back in there and allegedly saved.

However, when I go to MY CELEBRITY, it states that I have no reservations and will not allow me to manually add my current one.

When I go to ONLINE CHECK IN, it states that I have more than one reservation. Huh? You just told me I didn't have any reservations. Now I have more than one?

So, is their website crazed or what???

I just want to access the stupid shorex brochure. Why are they making it so difficult for me to spend money with them?

Archived