How long does it take to get luggage tags?

I'm curious about this too, I know we're doing EVERYTHING ONLINE June 3rd when the final payment is due, and I was told to get the luggage tags mailed too...I'm sure if they don't come to you in time, theirs someone their who can print ya some :)

Luggage tags are not available for ordering until you receive your E-Documents notification. This is generally 40-49 days prior to the cruise date. I start checking my RCCL account daily beginning on day 55 .

If you fail to order luggage tags or they do not arrive, the porters on the day of embarkation can assist you with tags.

Luggage tags are not available for ordering until you receive your E-Documents notification. This is generally 40-49 days prior to the cruise date. I start checking my RCCL account daily beginning on day 55 .

I received the edocs a long time ago but wasn't aware I had to order the tags. We leave in less then two weeks...I just ordered them today...will they get here in time?

I just noticed today that I was supposed to order my luggage tags about one month back. We leave on the 15th for our vacation...will they come in time?

RCI says you have to order before 14 days out. If you're asking how long it takes to get them tho...we just got 3 sets within 3 days after ordering. Maybe just lucky. I'm assuming you're on the RCI website logged into your My Cruises section? If so, I say click the button online to order them and wait. If you don't get them you aren't any worse off. When you print your Set Sail Pass from the website it includes a mock-up of your tags that you simply show to the porters at the port and they make tags and put on your bags right then and there.

RCI says you have to order before 14 days out. If you're asking how long it takes to get them tho...we just got 3 sets within 3 days after ordering. Maybe just lucky. I'm assuming you're on the RCI website logged into your My Cruises section? If so, I say click the button online to order them and wait. If you don't get them you aren't any worse off. When you print your Set Sail Pass from the website it includes a mock-up of your tags that you simply show to the porters at the port and they make tags and put on your bags right then and there.

Thanks...hopefully we will get them like you did within a few days. I know its not that big of deal but I would rather not have the hassle at the port.

Takes longer in Canada.

I ordered them a week ago and don't expect them for some time going by our past tag orders.

If you don't get them show your Set Sail Pass page, with the diagram showing the section where your cabin is located on the ship.

That is all he wanted to see when we had no tags for a cruise. Bags arrived with no problem.:)

Have a great cruise!!!

If you booked through a travel agent, they might send the luggage tags to that address. I ordered mine, they were mailed to my TA, and then mailed to me. I got them within a week total.

Why? When you order, you put in your address unless changed since I did it last

Archived