Odd Medical Question

KARTI1955

Sailing next week and woke up this morning with what I was terrified was pink eye. Ran to the doctor only to find out it was a broken blood vessel in my eye. Whew!

Question is, would it be wise to bring the paperwork from the doc with me which states that it is a non-contagious thing? i am now worried that should Carnival see it, which they would, I look like a vampire, they would deny me boarding.

Thanks!

Sailing next week and woke up this morning with what I was terrified was pink eye. Ran to the doctor only to find out it was a broken blood vessel in my eye. Whew!

Question is, would it be wise to bring the paperwork from the doc with me which states that it is a non-contagious thing? i am now worried that should Carnival see it, which they would, I look like a vampire, they would deny me boarding.

Thanks!

wear sunglasses while boarding.

wear sunglasses while boarding.

You can wear the sunglasses when you board, but they will make you take them off in order to take the security photo when checking in. I'd bring the paperwork....then you will probably never need it. Murphy's Law!

You can wear the sunglasses when you board, but they will make you take them off in order to take the security photo when checking in. I'd bring the paperwork....then you will probably never need it. Murphy's Law!

by then, you're all checked in.

If you have the paperwork, definitely bring it. However, even if you forgot it, the symptoms of conjunctivitis (pinkeye) are more than just red eyes (i.e., crusty, teary, itchy and swollen. If your condition got called into question the ship's doctor would be able to tell right away that it's just a broken blood vessel.

Thanks!

As far as i know, there's nothing in the contract about not allowing Vampires onboard. So you should be ok. :D

I had a bad case of PE a few years back. What you have looks nothing like it.

Pink Eye (notice weeping eyes, yellow mucus discharge, crusty eye lashes, glazed pupils).

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiKPSF06eUpsVCCoyTtLAyJWRTrJlWnmUDfy3oUWvSFNQjy0Cp

What you describe may look similar, but no puffy eyes or any of the tell tale signs of conjunctivitis (pink eye)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnv2ewP2Aow9u1BoY7iWx54oYLoOlSphuZV7h7jmsIehtZ27Dl8w

Dont worry, enjoy

Archived