Hot Tub time, how are they?

JPTexan82

As to the question about kids swimming in the hot tub...kids shouldn't be allowed to "swim" in any hot tub.

Once my DH and I had to help an 18 year old girl who was very drunk from drowning in the hot tub. Another cruise both DH and I got hot tub rash...not fun. Once we had a dad daring me with his eyes to say something about his four kids swimming in the hot tub...again, not fun.

We have never had a cruise ship hot tub with the most common temp of water, always it was too cold.

And yet we keep trying to have hot tub fun. I think we should forgo a cruise and just buy a hot tub!

Every Carnival cruise I have been on, we have had to fight to get the kids out of the hot tubs, even the "adult only" ones. I, too, know the looks from hell from parents of children I have had to be thrown out. I have 2 grown sons, and I NEVER allowed them in any areas of any ship that were "adult only". We also never took them to grown-up restaurants where we would have considered a grown-up "date-night" venue. What is WRONG with these new parents? Who raised these people? And Lord knows, there needs to be a new word for the word "brats" - that one JUST doesn't apply to this new breed of children... They are monsters!

Archived