Hilton Marina/Total Wine

Josie2

Last year we stayed at the Embassy Suites. This year we are staying at the Hilton Marina. I know we can walk to Total Wine but my vague recollection is that it might be a bit far to walk back if we are loaded down with wine or stuff from Publix. I suppose we could get a cab - and it would be about a 2 minute drive, but I thought I had read there was a minimum fare in city limits. Could we get the sun trolley also?

We stayed at the Hilton Marina years ago and remember we loved being near the small marina. Hope we will enjoy it as much this year. Embassy Suites we found was "so so". Happy Hour was great but the pool was closed when we were there and they didn't clean our room until 4:30 p.m.! (and told us we should have asked for "early" cleaning)

You are right that it is quite a walk if you are carrying anything. You can get the Suntrolley from the Harbor Shops but they won't drop you off at the Hilton. You will have to get off just before the bridge and walk about 1-2 blocks to the Hilton. A taxi would be more convenient and only about $5.

BTW - anyone looking at the Hilton Marina, I had booked an MVP rate for November, but I still check regularly. The MVP rate for November is now $30 less than what I booked at. That buys a couple bottles of wine ....!

Archived