Not enough children question......

Ajkcruiser

I am booked on the Spirit out of NOLA to Spain and from my RC,,,, nobody is travelling with children

My daugther is 9....... has anybody exprience a TA without any children?:eek:

What would the children's counselors do in the programs if there is not kids her age?

Now I am starting to get worry........... I know she would enjoy the water,,, as we have done in previous vacations,,, but what if it gets too cold while crossing and she can't play in the water?:mad:

Thanks

AJ

The roll call is but a small fraction of the cruisers onboard....have no fear...there WILL be other kids on the cruise! Even if she's the only 9 year old (which I highly doubt!), the counselor's will still be there to entertain! No worries at all.

Try calling the cruise line to ask about the number of children and if the childrren's program will be fully staffed - or ask your TA to call. There will not be many children but there are usually enough for the kids to find a friend or two.

We were on the Carnival Inspiration in September for a music cruise. There were 8 of us, one was our 3 yr old grand daughter. There were only about 25 kids on the cruise. Camp Carnival was still open at the regularly scheduled times. They just seemed to have the kids together most of the time. OUr grand daughter didn't seem to mind

What would the children's counselors do in the programs if there is not kids her age?

They'd give her lots of individual attention. Lucky child.

As for water temperature, won't the pool be heated?

Where's NOLA, by the way? New Orleans?

Really comforting answers :)

Indeed she is,,, we are actually both really lucky to have each other.

Yes,,, NOLA is New orleans.

Don't recall the pool in my previous cruises being heated and we were cruising the Caribbean for New Years when we did,,,, don't know about the weather in Atlantic during Mid-late April,,, hopefully we will have good weather... but I am preparing back up :)

Thanks again

AJ

Archived