Aqua Class on Celebrity Infinity

racecourse

Hi from germany,

we are thinking about a panama canal cruise in november on the inifinity and would like to book an aqua class stateroom on deck 11 (number 1109). But unfortunately, I can´t find any pricture of the area on deck 11, or pictures from the staterooms on deck 11. Is there anybody who can help me?

Thanks a lot

I'm currently on the Infinity, but won't get any pictures back until end of March. However, my concern regarding the new deck 11 cabins is that the whole area on top of the cabins is now effectively a sun deck. I think there will be much banging and scraping of chairs etc (though i have no personal experience of this!), unless they have done a really good job of soundproofing the ceilings of the new cabins. Can anyone comment from experience?

From the sundeck above the cabins you can only just see the outer edge of the balcony, so there is no real danger of being overlooked.

Simon

I'm currently on the Infinity, but won't get any pictures back until end of March. However, my concern regarding the new deck 11 cabins is that the whole area on top of the cabins is now effectively a sun deck. I think there will be much banging and scraping of chairs etc (though i have no personal experience of this!), unless they have done a really good job of soundproofing the ceilings of the new cabins. Can anyone comment from experience?

From the sundeck above the cabins you can only just see the outer edge of the balcony, so there is no real danger of being overlooked.

Simon

In looking at the deck plans, while deck 11 might be under the sun deck, the other AQ cabins on deck 9 are under the spa/pool deck so you may have a similar noise problem there as well. Not sure if either is enough to cause a bother but it is something to keep in mind. We are sailing Summit in October and opted for deck under the aqua spa.

Archived