requesting waiters or waitresses. on the ships

mcn101

Does anybody know if you can request a waiter or waitress

We are going back on the dream and i was wondering if we could request the same waitress we had last time.anybody know if you can

Thanks

Are you doing assigned time dining? I'm not sure you can try asking, but I'm sure the answer will be no.

On our last cruise, we had anytime dining and after the first night, got a really good waiter and requested him nightly. They had no problem accommodating us.

If you have assigned go to the Md when you get on the ship - he should be there about 1:30 or so - and ask if you can be seated in his area - maybe maybe not but you don't know unless you ask. I know that they will try to accommodate you if possible. (remember to give him a tip if he does this for you) If you are YTD and he works that area just ask to be seated in his section - you might have to wait and they will give you a pager.

Does anybody know if you can request a waiter or waitress

We are going back on the dream and i was wondering if we could request the same waitress we had last time.anybody know if you can

Thanks

You need to be aware that crew works 6 - 8 month contracts and are then off for about 3 - 4 months. They often go to another ship when they come back so there is a strong possibility that your server is no longer on the ship.

Archived