Pets at Sea on the Liberty of the Seas

I was wondering if anyone can verify if the LOS has the pets at sea? I called RCI and the gentlemen said he couldn't find it anywhere on the decks plans. I was sure I had read that it was on that ship, but can't seem to find that now either.. Thanks in advance. :confused:

We were on the Liberty last March, and I am pretty sure it does .... It is not a store like on the Allure, but in the main promenade area, right around the middle, there is a "movable store" - one of those that they open at certain hours, like some of the jewelry tables.

What are Pets at Sea? We're animal lovers...and while I LOVE to cruise, I miss my four legged bestie at home. Are they goldfish or something?

XO,

DG

"Making a New Friend: Royal Caribbean’s Pets at Sea

Bunnies and Dogs and Bears...Oh my! Onboard Royal Caribbean ships, it's easy for even our smallest guests to make a new friend at sea. Pets at Sea allows guests to design, dress and name their very own plush pet while on a cruise vacation.

http://www.answeritroyally.com/videos/making-a-new-friend-royal-caribbeans-pets-at-sea

OWWWWWWWWW!! I was hoping it was something with a pulse! :eek:

Sounds like Build A Bear...I'm sure it's great fun...but VERY different than what I thought. I was hoping for a rental goldfish! :cool:

Thank you!!

XO,

DG

LOL, I know what you mean.

When we sailed on Freedom in late January, there were a lot of Assistance Dogs on the ship going through training. No one could touch them, we were not allowed to learn their names, etc. We thought we had prepared to be away from our black lab, but seeing dogs all over the ship made it so hard! Had no idea they were doing that on our cruise. It was great, but hard.

Thanks everyone, I was sure they had it available on the LOS you would think the RCCL Reps would know their ships better than you CC'ers lol. I am traveling this trip without my twins and thats all they want as a souvenir as they always collect a new one when they sail with me.

Was on Liberty last week and can confirm that the Pets at Sea kiosk was at the Prominade and I think it was near the cupcake stand or the cosmetics and perfume store. Anyway, it was on that side of the Prominade and in that general area.

The kiosk is not very big and is easily missed if you aren't especially looking for it.

Archived