How long does it usually take for Early Saver claims to be approved?

Prairie_Gal

I'm waiting too! Last time I waited ten days, sent an email and poof I got the OBC email! :D Then in about 10 more days they answered my email about "where's my response to price drop".:eek: LOL!

Good things come to those who wait! :confused:

Way too early. I can tell you I submitted an Early Saver form on Wednesday, February 29, 2012 @ 9:10 AM. Got my approval March 4 at 7:38 PM.

Although I submitted in the early evening, and recieved the approval before suppertime. Sometimes it can take a couple of weeks. If you sail real soon, then I would call/email before your a week out.

I submitted a claim form two days ago and haven't heard anything. Is it worth calling?

No, the letter they're sending out says 7-10 days. I've gotten 4 price drops on my current cruise. Each one is taking at least 5 days. Don't worry, you'll hear soon enough :D

I have a question, I have sent in two requests, one on 3/4 and another on 3/14, I haven't gotten a respond to either one. I was wondering if my balance has to be paid in full before I will hear anything.

I have a question, I have sent in two requests, one on 3/4 and another on 3/14, I haven't gotten a respond to either one. I was wondering if my balance has to be paid in full before I will hear anything.

If your balance is not paid in full, you won't see OBC. They will take the price drop off of what you owe. That's how its worked for me in the past.

I filed last Wednesday. I cruise in 10 days. I think they have forgotten about me:(. I'd call but I'm trying to price match to a gty rate from ta site that would move me from an IS to an OV. The rate was available last week but is gone this week. . . Plus I paid part of my fare with credit card point gift certificates which makes my rate look lower than it really was. So, I have to let them think long and hard about how to handle my complicated request.

My most recent one, two days ago, took 5 days total, as have all the rest for this cruise. Remember you cannot count Saturday or Sunday, only business days. The email confirmations I've been getting back have said they are taking 7-10 business days. I'd give it until day 11, then call. I suspect you'll hear by then.

Archived