My favorite little brown box missing

I have never received our Seabourn docs by mail.... Our TA (US based) wants $50 to mail them to us in Australia and suggests we print out the eticket from the website instead. The only drama is we arrive at the dock without luggage tags but the wonderful Seabourn staff quickly handwrite them for us with a smile!

I have never received our Seabourn docs by mail.... Our TA (US based) wants $50 to mail them to us in Australia and suggests we print out the eticket from the website instead. The only drama is we arrive at the dock without luggage tags but the wonderful Seabourn staff quickly handwrite them for us with a smile!

We're planning our first Seabourne cruise for next February. I may be one of the few people pleased to hear that Seabourne will do e-docs! We will be away for a while before our cruise, and it would be a nightmare to arrange for the "pleather" envelope to catch up with us, let alone a bulky box!

For the last four Seabourn cruises my US & Canadian travel agents (I spread the business around to keep them on their toes) have mailed only the luggage tags to Australia. They are mailed from Seabourn to the travel agent to send to the guests.

I prefer to have all the documents in electronic form. Easy to refer to them on my iPad if the need arises.

Yes I can understand the "christmas like feeling'' when the box used to arrive but from my own perspective they can do away with the leatherette folders and luggage tags in the sudelike cloth bag. I have large collection of these tags I never use because they always get ripped off by the baggage handlers somewhere in the process. As to the doc holders, I also have a drwaer full --frankly I use have another document holder from Lindblad because it zips.

Archived