NEW Print Your Own Luggage Tags

I have also attached extra tags to our large luggage, and even one to our carry ons. One cruise we were asked to set our carryons in an area by the elevator and when our rooms were ready, they were taken to our room and we didn't have to carry them around until 1 PM.

In printing out your own tags on regular paper, how to you secure them to your luggage.

Gadaboutgal, will look into this Powerpoint, have to admit, not familiar with this.

In the past when we printed our tags I carry a small stapler. Before going to the port staple one on each handle. Havn't had a problem or lost any tags yet. Done this a few times on another cruise line.

I actually like printing my own. This is how its done on Carnival and was nice, not a hassle at all. I used tape and the tags held through the cruise and beyond until I removed them.

Plus on our RCI cruise we upgraded twice and each upgrade required new tags and eventually they cut us off from requesting new tags. It would have been nice to know we could just print off our own the day before we left and not have to waste RCI's time and postage.

Archived