bus service to ports

noisycharlie

Florida's Cruise Connection's last day of bus service for the Florida ports is March 18, 2112. If you didn't know this better check with your travel agent if you are booked for the bus to the ports. Does anyone know of another company that will be taking over their routes?

Thanks

noisycharlie

I was flabergasted to learn that this bus company has chosen to end their business. Called my travel agent and she hasn't heard of any replacement company as of now. I can't imagine that someone will take over. What are your thoughts?

I was flabergasted to learn that this bus company has chosen to end their business. Called my travel agent and she hasn't heard of any replacement company as of now. I can't imagine that someone will take over. What are your thoughts?[/quote

If you were booked on cruise connection i hope your travel agent called you to tell you this and refund your money. I am looking diligently for another company otherwise we will have to drive. If find anything I will post the info.

noisycharlie

Archived