1 day in Cannes!

shareen3

Well... I technically have 10 hours.

My cruise will be arriving in Cannes on May 14th (a few days before the film festival) from 830am-630pm. Its my first time in France & I have heard there are not many things to do in this particular area.

Can anyone reccomend any good excursions or MUST sees, places to eat etc?

Thanks!

I see you are posting the same question for every one of your port stops. Have you joined the roll call for your sailing to see what others are doing?

Suggest you do some basic research first yourself. Purchase a good guidebook such as Rick Steve's Mediterranean Cruise Ports. Read up and see what you are interested in doing. Visit tripadvisor.com and go to the appropriate forum for each city and start reading.

Then, come back when you have a specific question that someone can help you with.

I am new to this site, so I do not know where roll call is but I will look for it.

I have actually done tons of research but since it is my first time in this location (as well as my other stops) I do have a specific question... "Can anyone reccomend any good excursions or MUST sees, places to eat etc?" based on THEIR own experience in each port as stated in my orginial post.

I see you are posting the same question for every one of your port stops. Have you joined the roll call for your sailing to see what others are doing?

Suggest you do some basic research first yourself. Purchase a good guidebook such as Rick Steve's Mediterranean Cruise Ports. Read up and see what you are interested in doing. Visit tripadvisor.com and go to the appropriate forum for each city and start reading.

Then, come back when you have a specific question that someone can help you with.

Have you read through this forum? There are lots of specific suggestions, you're just going to have to do some reading.

IMO, your question is not specific. A specific question about an excursion, for example, would be, "Has anyone booked Fancy Nancy's tour, 'Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous' ? What did you think of her services?"

ok. thanks.

Have you read through this forum? There are lots of specific suggestions, you're just going to have to do some reading.

IMO, your question is not specific. A specific question about an excursion, for example, would be, "Has anyone booked Fancy Nancy's tour, 'Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous' ? What did you think of her services?"

Archived