Does Loyalty Amb. have access to your status records?

I'm doing a B2B next month and the first leg will give me enough credits to be diamond level for the second leg. There was a recent thread that advised that if I see the loyalty ambassador during the first leg, she'll be able to make arrangements to have the status change effective for the second leg. Do I need to bring print-outs of my C&A status from the web site (or any other documentation) or will she have on-line access to that information?

I'm doing a B2B next month and the first leg will give me enough credits to be diamond level for the second leg. There was a recent thread that advised that if I see the loyalty ambassador during the first leg, she'll be able to make arrangements to have the status change effective for the second leg. Do I need to bring print-outs of my C&A status from the web site (or any other documentation) or will she have on-line access to that information?

Should be able to access. When we booked on board for a future cruise. They knew that we would be Emerald after the cruise. Told us to call in about 2 weeks and get the Emerald discount. Worked out great.

All you have to do is give her/him your C&A number and they can look it up. That's how they can verify your C&A level.

Archived