pride of america chicken wings??

msalzman1

Sailed on POA in April 2011. Can only report what hubby said of the wings in Cadillac on that cruise. He said tasted/appeared to be similar to warmed up frozen Tyson anytizers.

Having said that, we have found the wings to be/taste freshly cooked on Sky and Sun, so I'm thinking POA is a whole other animal when it comes to their food.

Just as all ships with the same menu get varying comments by the same poster, the same will hold true for PofA. We enjoyed all our meals on her. Meaning the employees working vary from one cruise to another, so the preparation also varies according to their competence.

hi, I have read that the blue lagoon makes chicken wings, but does anybody know if the cadillac diner on the poa also makes wings? We leave in 26 days, and they are one of my husbands fav. thanks

What I can tell you is that everybody's taste is different. As far as the wings go on POA. I felt they were bigger & better & hotter (in temp) than any other ship. I have been on POA 3X's & am going back in 08/12.....especially can't wait for the wings, which are a daily item for me. I don't really think they are comparable to Tysons products at all. They are fresh !!!!!!!!!!!!! Try them & have a great time.

Archived