Dinner for 4 in Penthouse Suite

Condocat

Certainly not frowned upon! We were in a Marina VS last October and were considering having another couple in for dinner but never got around to doing so. The VS had a table for four, so easily accomplished.

I'm not sure myself what the PH setup is on Marina/Riviera, but my guess is if the table isn't large enough they can bring in one that is. (Sometimes they just put another top on the existing table that creates enough room for four place settings.)

Talk to your butler when you board.

Mura

While you may certainly entertain additional guests for dinner in your Suite, I don't believe that it is practical to do so with more than one additional couple at a time in a Penthouse.

With four persons dining, there would be room for the larger table and four dining chairs (as well as space around you for the Butler to serve).

Oceania_Marina_and_Riviera_Penthouse_Suite.png

When six people are involved, space dictates that one of the couples would have to sit on the loveseat or the bed, and your guests would have to be pass food to one another. (so much for dinner party ambiance).

Archived