soda/bottle water question

First time on Royal, going on enchantment this may,

My question is can you bring a case of say Coke, and a case of bottle water on board?? I know you can with carnival. Just wanted to see if Royal was the same.

I am driving to port so it will be easy for me.

Thanks

Stan

wondering about this too for the allure. our baby drinks about 30oz of water a day mixed with his formula.

should we purchase the water package, find tap on the ship, or bring a case of our own?

if we bring our own would we have to hide it or just slap a luggage tag on it? not interested at all in risking going to the naughty room at the start of our cruise. we are driving to port so wouldnt be a big deal to bring our own if they would let it on.

Hi

We were just on the FOS the end of February. In the past we had brought on cases of water no problem - just put our luggage tag on it and the porters would bring it on the ship with the rest of the luggage. This time they wouldn't let us do it. We had to leave it there at the port... We were told they had just changed the policy the previous Friday.

Now - I happened to have a bottle of water in my bag (forgot it was there) and I had no problem getting that through - along with some small bottles of diet coke (and a couple bottles of wine ....I know...I know...but I like having a glass of wine while getting ready for dinner). So I think if they're in your bag you should be fine. They're just not allowing the cases anymore

Patty

Archived