Fort Laudedale Hotels BEFORE cruise?

RaiderFaninNM

I have looked and looked and well now they are starting to look alike. We are booked for The Atlantic post cruise, but looking for a 2 night place before the cruise. There are 10 of us and would like to be close to the beach but still have a nice place, ideas, suggestions, please feel free to give me your thoughts!

Just FYI, service at the Atlantic Hotel has gone downhill this year but the hotel is still nice. I am more familiar with the valet and restaurant. No one opens the door for you there anymore to welcome you either. There are many nice and very nice hotels in the beach area: Westin, W, Ritz Carlton, Marriott Harbor Beach, Doubletree Bahia Mar, Courtyard. Sheraton is a little further walk. Lago Mar and Pelican are also great but not in walking distance to stuff.

Just FYI, service at the Atlantic Hotel has gone downhill this year but the hotel is still nice. I am more familiar with the valet and restaurant. No one opens the door for you there anymore to welcome you either. There are many nice and very nice hotels in the beach area: Westin, W, Ritz Carlton, Marriott Harbor Beach, Doubletree Bahia Mar, Courtyard. Sheraton is a little further walk. Lago Mar and Pelican are also great but not in walking distance to stuff.

Well, DARN, The Atlantic looked so nice, guess we will find out as we got a real great rate. Doubletree Bahia Mar looks nice after DBLtree bought them out, it gets good ratings, Pelican is tops on my list as it looks as nice. We stayed at the Westin Diplomat last year and LOVED this place, just the rates are a bit more this year......:(

www.sunny.org will give you lots of info about FLL area hotels, dining and shopping. Good luck! :)

THANKS, lots of great info there!!

Archived