just back from brillianceof the seas

it was a nice cruise with lot ups and some downs.

the cruise was good the food was good only the place were we must dine was not so good we were in a side room where nothing happends. the waiters were good but there were only one night they sing a little song.

and the last evening not even a fare a way song, maybe we must thingking about change too ????????????

the ports were good but twoo ports were not what we say yes thats our port. too mutch wind make the last four days different.

any q. about this cruise i will try too answer.

If the waiters lack of a farewell song is making you think of a change in cruise lines, you may wish to reorder your priorities. I remember answering a couple of the many questions that you asked before your departure, so, I can't understand why 2 of the ports were not as you expected. Better luck next time.......

i think you did not now what i mean. the waiters self who i have spoken last evening did even not like the way the cruise end. they were thinking that it was that a lot of people stay outside in Dubai. or must leave the ship for a flight back too the country s. sure i was sell not make a desition by a farewell song.

thank you for your time too answer me

it was a nice cruise with lot ups and some downs.

the cruise was good the food was good only the place were we must dine was not so good we were in a side room where nothing happends. the waiters were good but there were only one night they sing a little song.

and the last evening not even a fare a way song, maybe we must thingking about change too ????????????

the ports were good but twoo ports were not what we say yes thats our port. too mutch wind make the last four days different.

any q. about this cruise i will try too answer.

For future reference, check your dining seating when you board and if you prefer a different location, see the head waiter and they will make every attempt to move you to a different location.

Archived