aft cabins

humperdink

i am thinking of booking on the azura next march and looking at an aft cabin with a balcony overlooking the wake. cabin r749. is this a good idea,im not worried about the distance to facilities.more the rough or not so rough ride.also cabin layout,is it just as good as a port side cabin for instance.

We love these cabins on the Azura. We have staid in R748 and R749 and would definitely book them again.

They are identical to other balcony cabins with the advantage of an aft and side view from the balcony.

We also slept soundly through a force 10/11 in the med last summer. The rocking was fine the only thing that woke me was the bumping and groaning noises.

We had an aft cabin on Azura in September- the one on the port side corner on C deck. We loved it and sailed through BOB etc without any problems. We slept well and think it's great to see to both port and starboard as you sail Obviously there's a bit of a noise from the wake which some people find very annoying but which we didn't mind at all. It was the second time we'd had an aft cabin (previously on Ruby Princess) and they will always be our first choice now.

i am thinking of booking on the azura next march and looking at an aft cabin with a balcony overlooking the wake. cabin r749. is this a good idea,im not worried about the distance to facilities.more the rough or not so rough ride.also cabin layout,is it just as good as a port side cabin for instance.

Don't worry about it. We were in D186 on the rear of Arcadia last year. The balcony was larger than usual and the view was superb. We sailed through the Suez canal and could sit on the balcony, having a drink, watching both sides of the canal. It was great. Engine noise and propeller vibration was minimal. I would certainly book a rear cabin again.

Archived