Docked in King's Wharf - EVENINGS??

racepoint

I got so wrapped up in planning our one, plus two half days in Bermuda, that I kinda neglected the evenings. My "must-see's" involve beaches and ocean activities, so what is there to do in Bermuda IN THE EVENING for a couple travelling with their 19 year-old daughter??? We're docked at King's Wharf in May. Fun clubs? Nightlife? Other suggestions???:rolleyes:

Our foursome usually spends one night at the South Shore version of the swizzle inn. A few pitchers of rum swizzles loosen you up and get you in the vacation mindset. We also like Henry 8th near the Gibbs hill lighthouse, our favorite drink there is the Bermuda Sunrise, delicious. There are clubs within the nearby Southamton Princess, each with its own style. The smaller hotels such as Pompano Beach and the Reefs, has nice bars which we visited at lunch, just not sure of the ambiance at night.

Of course taking the ferry to Hamilton is a nice trip at night and you could visit the places on Front street such as Flanagans, Hog Penny Pub and Purple Onion.

There are night sailing excursions available through the ship as well.

Guest LoveMyBoxer
I got so wrapped up in planning our one, plus two half days in Bermuda, that I kinda neglected the evenings. My "must-see's" involve beaches and ocean activities, so what is there to do in Bermuda IN THE EVENING for a couple travelling with their 19 year-old daughter??? We're docked at King's Wharf in May. Fun clubs? Nightlife? Other suggestions???:rolleyes:

Snorkle Park at night turns into a night club. However, I highly suggest that you NOT send your 19 year old daughter. It's mostly used by the crew and there have been reports of all kinds of problems there.

Archived