Celebrity website problems (Merged Threads)

texkan

The new website is so wonky! I have to log in from scratch every time I go into it; it doesn't remember me like it used to. And my cruises, past and future, are all counting backwards. The cruise I just got off "departs in 19 days." Tomorrow it will be "departs in 20 days." Cruel reminder ...

Mercifully the on-board experience makes up for all of this :)

I just wish I could sail on all these cruises again, especially without paying:D.

My Celebrity still doesn't recognize me anymore-everything has changed to my husband's name and they say don't worry don't use My Celebrity anymore just use on;ine check-in.Huh?

The Online Check In portion of the website is where you need to go for anything related to your future cruise. My Celebrity will just confuse things. Always has. There is a link to online check in right on the home page. The site has been revamped, but not very well. My Celebrity should be completely taken off the website, it has no real use anymore.

I have been having the worst problems using the Celebrity website. Am I the only one have such issues? I've called the Loyalty desk and they said it was an computer problem that would be fixed shortly. That was 3 weeks ago. I can no longer search for new cruises, nor can I access my cruise history. It's all gone. I'm so frustrated. Any suggestions?

Just checked our X bookings and 1 was missing that was there 2 days ago? X needs to get their act together. This is totally ridiculous.

The Internet and web sites have been around for years and X seems to be the worst. I am not having any problems with RCI, Princess or HAL.

X - when are you going to get this resolved?

Thanks. This did help me search for new cruises. However my Captain's Club status and cruise history is still lost. Such an incredible mess. You are the first person who offered some actual help! Now if I could get you a job at Celebrity everything would be wonderful. lol

Just checked our X bookings and 1 was missing that was there 2 days ago? X needs to get their act together. This is totally ridiculous.

The Internet and web sites have been around for years and X seems to be the worst. I am not having any problems with RCI, Princess or HAL.

X - when are you going to get this resolved?

It is ridiculous. Celebrity is such a class act but there website is classless imho.

Thanks. This did help me search for new cruises. However my Captain's Club status and cruise history is still lost. Such an incredible mess. You are the first person who offered some actual help! Now if I could get you a job at Celebrity everything would be wonderful. lol

Well thank you and I was glad to help.

I would call the captains club directly and they are VERY helpful. I had an issue with wrong birthdate earlier and they cleared it right up. They can probably fix your membership information problem.

We will be on our second Celebrity Cruise in June. I too am having problems getting into the website. I use Internet Explorer - is that the issue? I want to get into my account and book dining reservations but basically Internet Explorer tells me "not responding". Then I get locked up and have to reboot the computer. Celebrity is the only website of all I go to that has this problem. Is it them or me? Thanks for any assistance. Barbara

I have been having the worst problems using the Celebrity website. Am I the only one have such issues? I've called the Loyalty desk and they said it was an computer problem that would be fixed shortly. That was 3 weeks ago. I can no longer search for new cruises, nor can I access my cruise history. It's all gone. I'm so frustrated. Any suggestions?

See http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1586178

And

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1593455 :eek:

Personally, I gave up on the website. And phone customer service since all info prpvided is contradictory

So I wrote a letter to the pres and ceo..not holding my breath though:rolleyes:

I just had a simple little question so thought I'd try "Live Chat." Big mistake. I typed my question and all the other info they requested (name, phone number, bank account routing ID, social security number. OK, not that ;)) I watched a little spinning wheel for 20 minutes but never got an agent. Finally gave up and clicked Cancel.

I just tried it again now and got this message:

Sorry we are not able to assist you at this time. Please try our click to call function, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you over the phone.

We will be on our second Celebrity Cruise in June. I too am having problems getting into the website. I use Internet Explorer - is that the issue? I want to get into my account and book dining reservations but basically Internet Explorer tells me "not responding". Then I get locked up and have to reboot the computer. Celebrity is the only website of all I go to that has this problem. Is it them or me? Thanks for any assistance. Barbara

I used to have that lockup problem. I was constantly rebooting my old computer so I assumed it was a problem on my end. Now I'm not so sure. Before our last cruise in November it became very bad and I was on the phone with Celebrity constantly in order to make sure I got my luggage tags etc because they never actually appeared on my check in screen. I was also never actually able to make payments or order beverage packages etc from my computer because doing anything like that would lock up my system. I had to do everything via the Loyalty Desk at the Captain's Club. Good luck.

Archived