Teen Center On Celebrity??

Maryintwin

I will be taking my 3 girls ages 14,15 & 16 on a cruise for Easter 2006. They REALLY liked the look of HAL's teen club ( the LOFT & OASIS) but that is only availbale on 3 of their ships and none of their itineries will work for us for Spring Break. I know RCI has a dedicated teen area but what about Celebrity??? I don't see anything on the deck plans for the Millenium or any other ship....

Teen facilities (and probably their program as well) are one of the weaknesses with Celebrity. Our kids are younger and so I am less familiar with the teen stuff on Celebrity's ships. What I can tell you is that there is a teen room on the Galaxy and Mercury (Deck 12, Sky Deck). I don't know what is in those rooms and there are no other dedicated teen facilities that I am aware of on any other Celebrity ship.

We were on the Infinity with our Grandsons ages 7 & 9 and they had an excellent program and facility for them called the Fun Factory that they loved.

they did have a video arcade for the teens and a program for them but I cannot give you too much detail as I did not pay much attention to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Unless they change something, there really was no one set area for teens when we were on the Summit last Spring. They would meet in different areas and use the Fun Factory area when the younger kids weren't there. On the Summit there was a small room up on top (I forget what it's called) where they had a foosball table and kind of a disco set-up which they seemed to use at nights. They got a program every night telling them where the different activities would be the next day and seemed to find each other okay, but it wasn't like on RCI, for example, where there was a set location dedicated to them at any time of the day that they could go to and perhaps meet up with other kids.

Archived