Verandas on eclipse

scumbers

Hi all

are the verandas on eclipse private i.e . people either side see onto veranda or the level above if looking down can see you?

thanks

Private unless you are in an aft cabin. You can stretch out to look at your neighbor. Anything special in mind?

Private is relative. Yes, people can see it a bit by leaning over from the side or from above. And there are balconies on the Hump that are partly visible from other balconies (they are on a jut-out), and can see into parts of the other balcones.

So normally, yes you have enough privacy to sit and relax and so on, but........it isn't an area that you are assured to be unseen, or unheard.

Den

Hi all

are the verandas on eclipse private i.e . people either side see onto veranda or the level above if looking down can see you?

thanks

Depends on the verandah....some are more private than others...none are private enough for nude sunbathing (if you care about eyes)...but all have areas where you have fairly decent privacy unless your neighbor leans around the partition which is very easy to do.

Depends on the verandah....some are more private than others...none are private enough for nude sunbathing (if you care about eyes)...but all have areas where you have fairly decent privacy unless your neighbor leans around the partition which is very easy to do.

Ditto..

Hi Scrumbers,

A quick look at your Posting History, tells me that you are in # 8225 on the Eclipse (is this still correct?)

Cabin # 8225 is on the "straight-away indented portion" that is found between "the hump" midship and "the bump" at the front of the ship.

The Balconies here are stacked one above the other, so one can't see much from above (except in some cases a foot or two at the railing of the cabins below)

And your immediate neighbours would have to "stick their heads" around the actual partition to see your balcony.

BUT as the others have mentioned anyone on "the angles" to either "the bump" or "the hump" will have a good view of your balcony... as the balconies on "the angles" stick out further...

There are certainly good examples of photos that show this here on the CC CELEBRITY BOARD... I'll see if I can't find one, and put the link here for you.

Hope this is helpful,

Cheers!

While relatively private for seeing, hearing is another matter. You will hear everything your neighbors say, and they will hear everything you say. So don't discuss last night's amorous adventures while on your balcony. ;)

Archived