Anyone have funtimes for Destiny 5day (HMC,GT,NASSAU)?

Bibble

I did check John Heald's listing of Funtimes, and with the Destiny having 3 different itineraries, the one I'm looking for isn't quite there.

I'm looking for Destiny, Monday to Saturday, Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk and Nassau.

Thank you in advance!!

Thanks for posting. I printed them out for my May cruise so I can get an idea on whats going on what day and find that Bon Voyage Party that I never seem to find.

I have them from about a year ago if you're looking for something in particular. I doubt they have changed that much. Are you talking about the Fun Farewell party? I'm not familiar with the Bon Voyage party. Well wait, there's always a party somewhere on the ship... hopefully I haven't missed one!!

I have them from about a year ago if you're looking for something in particular. I doubt they have changed that much. Are you talking about the Fun Farewell party? I'm not familiar with the Bon Voyage party. Well wait, there's always a party somewhere on the ship... hopefully I haven't missed one!!

No, your right....the Fun Farewell Party is what I meant. Even though I knew to look for it on my girlscruise in October I still couldn't find it :confused:

I'm not missing the next one. now I have 59 more days to memorize the Fun Times. They cant fool me twice.:D

No, your right....the Fun Farewell Party is what I meant. Even though I knew to look for it on my girlscruise in October I still couldn't find it :confused:

I'm not missing the next one. now I have 59 more days to memorize the Fun Times. They cant fool me twice.:D

LOL... It is always on the last night of your cruise. Usually around 5pm-ish. Location will be in the FunTimes. A word of advice... pack most of your luggage BEFORE you go, the cocktails will be flowing freely and you will want to continue the party as you walk out with drinks in each hand. You will not want to go back to your cabin & pack. :D Have fun!!!

LOL. That was my idea as well, to print out and memorize. Someone else posted those in her review and I found them to be most helpful. I'm glad to have helped you out.

Archived