Fun new games to play on board

We already know they have the men's sexy legs contest, the belly flop, and many trivia contests. Lets come up with some new ones on this thread.

1. Whitest Legs Contest: I would win this hands down. Even at the end of the cruise.

2. Most Hairy Chest: I play this on sea days in my head all the time

3. Most Ice Cream Cones: My kid would HOUSE anyone on this one.

4. Worst Sunburn: This may be me again

Come on everyone!

We already know they have the men's sexy legs contest, the belly flop, and many trivia contests. Lets come up with some new ones on this thread.

1. Whitest Legs Contest: I would win this hands down. Even at the end of the cruise.

2. Most Hairy Chest: I play this on sea days in my head all the time

3. Most Ice Cream Cones: My kid would HOUSE anyone on this one.

4. Worst Sunburn: This may be me again

Come on everyone!

I don't know. I could probably beat anyone on #4. Heck, I can get a sunburn through a window (car/house). they can't make SPF high enough for me.

How about another one. Weirdest pattern from a sun burn?

Erika

How about onboard Bingo? You get a card then have to find/hear something to check off the box? It wouldn't be as much a prized game, but more likely just a "for the fun of it" game?

I like this one. They could do it with pictures, clues and sounds. Maybe give you clues to places and you have to take a picture of all your team standing in that place and you have to come back and show them your pictures (guess it would only work if you had a digital camera) but it would get you more pictures of your holiday that you may not have taken, if not you could delete them after :D

CK x

I like this one. They could do it with pictures, clues and sounds. Maybe give you clues to places and you have to take a picture of all your team standing in that place and you have to come back and show them your pictures (guess it would only work if you had a digital camera) but it would get you more pictures of your holiday that you may not have taken, if not you could delete them after :D

CK x

who amongst us doesn't have a cell phone?

But like you said, have a Bingo card that says: take a picture of you with your cabin steward, get your favorite drink recipe from your favorite bartender, sunset picture, collect some shells from the beach, do an activity that you've never done before....the list goes on and on!

She ate 11 one sea day and still was good for dinner.

Good thing my son won't be with me on this cruise. When we were on the Epic, he ended up with 13 for a day. LMAO

I like your ideas though. The bingo/scavenger hunt sounds like a blast!!! Think we could get one set up?

Good thing my son won't be with me on this cruise. When we were on the Epic, he ended up with 13 for a day. LMAO

I like your ideas though. The bingo/scavenger hunt sounds like a blast!!! Think we could get one set up?

Scavenger hunt sounds fun but seeing who can loose the most weight is not happening, lol.

Archived