cost of day spa pass?

themnms

Does anyone know how much the day spa pass is on the magic or dream? I would really love to try the thermo pool..

thanks

We were on the Dream last October and they did not offer spa passes by the day. You had to buy them for the whole week. It's $149 for one person or $250 for a "couple" and a "couple" can be any two people.

We were on the Dream last October and they did not offer spa passes by the day. You had to buy them for the whole week. It's $149 for one person or $250 for a "couple" and a "couple" can be any two people.

What is included (or offered) with this spa pass?

Unlimited use of the Thalassotherapy pool, the various steam rooms, the saunas, the heated tile recliners.

We had a spa level cabin when we were on Magic, and the thalassotherapy pool really came in handy after a long day of walking around the various ports. If you book a spa level cabin, the pass is included in the price of the cabin for the first two passengers, and it's so worth the money!

Unlimited use of the Thalassotherapy pool, the various steam rooms, the saunas, the heated tile recliners.

We had a spa level cabin when we were on Magic, and the thalassotherapy pool really came in handy after a long day of walking around the various ports. If you book a spa level cabin, the pass is included in the price of the cabin for the first two passengers, and it's so worth the money!

Other than use of spa facilities, were there any other perks to the spa level cabins?

• 1 month later...

do not even consider going on the carnival dream without paying the $149 day pass rate. THE SPA IS ONE OF THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

You get to go into different rooms, like a eucalyptus steam room, then dry sauna room, then shower with jets all over you from head to toe then lounge on a tiled heated bed then sit in a room and drink lemon water over looking ocean. Oh, and of course, you get to use the awesome spa jetted pool, what is it called?! It is THE BEST!!! Awesome! I only had better in Vegas. I am ALWAYS searching for great day spas.........DO IT!!!!! It will MAKE YOUR CRUISE!!!!:)

• 2 years later...

Does anyone know if the weekly pass is the same price for a 4 or 5 day cruise as it is for a 7 day? I can't seem to get an answer to this question from anyone - not even my TA. I'm doing a 9 day BTB, and I'm wondering if I'll have to buy two separate weekly passes.

I agree with buying the Spa pass for the entire cruise. Have sailed on the Dream twice, once in a Spa balcony and again in a Cove Balcony. We had three Cove Balcony cabins and all 6 of us purchased the pass as soon as we got on the ship. Money well spent. Probably made the day of the person that sold them to us.

We are going on the Magic this fall and booked an interior Spa cabin. I know it will be a big change from the Balcony, but we will be spending most of our time in the spa anyway, not in the cabin.

Ok, my 2 cents. I have bought the spa pass and been in a spa room on the Dream. So yes, I love the spa area. But! If your sailing is rough or you get sea sick. You won't get your moneys worth. When the sea is rough, the pool is too. And if too sloshy, they will close. Also if you are on a lots of ports itinerary or you are going to the shows person - you won't use. It's not open super late at night so I had to make a point to use each evening. I did enjoy.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

So if you're on the Spa level/deck it's free? I've seen some of the ES prices recently and the cabins are not that expensive ($500-600pp). So not having to pay the $150pp for the spa but still have unlimited use would be fantastic!! Never been that high up though and wonder about the motion.

If you are staying in a Spa cabin, you have free use of the Spa facilities. Many times a Spa cabin is only a $100 more per person, so it is cheaper to go with the Spa cabin instead of a regular + the pass. You can often find a Spa interior cabin cheaper than a regular balcony.

So if you're on the Spa level/deck it's free? I've seen some of the ES prices recently and the cabins are not that expensive ($500-600pp). So not having to pay the $150pp for the spa but still have unlimited use would be fantastic!! Never been that high up though and wonder about the motion.

We love it. Motion is not bad at all but we normally don't have a problem with that thank goodness.

What is included (or offered) with this spa pass?

We just got off Dream in a Spa cabin. Thought Spa cabins were definitely worth it. Loved the Thal Pool and the Steam rooms. The pool never had more than 6 people in there when we were in and sometimes we were the only ones. It was so relaxing. I think it could easily fit 30 or more people. We just used it in the mornings so I can't say how crowded it was in the afternoon. Was surprised that the 2 Sauna rooms were not hot at all. Only the tile chairs and loungers were warm. Staff said they were supposed to be like that to just warm up the body slowly after the steam room. I didn't see much use for that but some people loved it. You also got slippers you could take home, different towels in the cabins, maybe thicker, I'm not sure. Best part for me was the spa ladies locker room with the great showers. Was huge and had jets coming out of the side. I showered there each day and there was never anyone else in there at same time so I guess it's not used very much. You also had your own private spiral staircase and elevator at end of hall (I was on the Panorama deck) up to Spa deck. Private elevator also went up to the top where you got off at the Serenity area. Never had more than ourselves in the elevator or going up the stairs. No big deal but you did feel a little special feeling like you had your own area.

We are booked in a spa cabin on the Dream. However...

We booked the spa cabin to have a non-smoking balcony with non-smoking balcony neighbors before Carnival changed that policy. We have purchased the spa package before and we have stayed in spa cabins before. We have found the spa areas crowded unless you skip a port and go then. As a previous poster mentioned, they are not open past 10 and usually they close a bit early wanting staff finished and out by 10. We often have to wait for a heated lounger or a spot to lounge in the bubbly (thelassotherapy) pool. I would actually hope that the poster who could not purchase a day pass was due to Carnival limiting the number of passes - it hasn't been as limited as we'd like on previous cruises. We will see how it is on our upcoming cruise. Anyhow, if you like steam rooms, there were not waits there because more people fit on the benches in the steam rooms than on the few loungers in the dry rooms. We don't like the steam rooms - if you like steam rooms then this is probably an excellent deal for you. If you prefer dry rooms with heated lounger, you need to be up early and/or skip ports. The bubbly pool was not always full - crowds seemed to come and go there, so availability is luck of the draw there. We did like the iced lemon and orange waters and the tea selection in the sitting area. Sometimes they were out of cups and mugs, though. Again, I think they sell more spa packages than they should; but if you know that going in and plan for it, it is a lovely place to relax.