What is your favorite Princess mixed drink?

Cruzin-K

Maybe someone onboard can go to Croners then post the recipes, we can mix them at home and watch the bridgecam while we wait to sail :D

Not a bad idea. I still have 3 months to wait. ;)

Edited by gator582

I saw this question on the Royal Caribbean board and wanted to ask the same thing over here. The RCI thread is giving me lots of ideas for what to order on my next Jewel of the Seas cruise, but it doesn't help me much with my upcoming Caribbean Princess cruise unless both cruise lines serve the exact same concoctions with the same names.

I'm not talking beer or wine, but that special mixed drink that you just can't wait to order once on board.

On my Star Princess cruise I discovered the Bahama Mama which was delicious, but I'd like to know what else is out there that you like.

Love the frozen polar bear or similar name. Definitely an after dinner drink as it is rich, creamy, delicious.

Never had this? But since we both love the Chairman of the Board and Bloody Mary, perhaps I will try this on my next cruise. Can you perchance let me know what the ingredients are?

Never mind, found it later in the thread.

I love my deck of cards. When I am bored I shuffle through it and find something new to try!

Edited by flying fingers

I have the Crooners cards too:D! They help while away the time between cruises.

My favorite Martini is the Hacienda.

For the other mixed drinks, I love the Ultimate Cooler and on the last cruise, I started drinking Moscow Mules in the Wheelhouse bar.

Right now my favorite is Chairman of the Board. I've even managed to (almost) replicate it at home: 1.5 oz, each, top shelf vodka & gin, .5 oz. Grand Marnier or Cointreau. Shaken, not stirred.

But the best adult beverage I ever had was on the old Tahitian Princess: a Tahitini. It was a martini with tropical flavors (but not too sweet) and the glass was rimmed with fresh coconut. Have never seen it offered before or since - and believe me, I have asked. Cheers everyone!

1.5 oz, each, top shelf vodka & gin, .5 oz. Grand Marnier or Cointreau. Shaken, not stirred.

But you'll bruise the gin :D There was a magazine article a while back that explained why "James" always ordered his that way. Are you a 00 :eek:

I fell in love with the Dune Martini in Crooners while on the CB Back in 2010. By the end of 2 weeks our regular waiter would just say the Usual today, even remembered our surname and room No. It's touches like that that make a hols. Anyway we were on the Grand last Sept and the first place i headed for was the Crooner they have there. First question "can you make me a Dune's martini" yes was the reply so straight after dinner that was the place we headed for. Didn't doubt it but wanted to be sure. The waiter remembered me and only asked what Hubby wanted.

I asked Princess for the recipe so i make it at home, i also managed to get a pack of the Tee Many Martoonie cards of Ebay so i'm sorted for what ever takes my fancy.

In the Dune's

Malibu, Vodka, Melen Liquor, Banana Liquor and Sweet and Sour.

Hmmm delish......

I like girlie drinks sometimes, but give me a good gin martini, light vermouth, straight up, hopefully with blue cheese or anchovy olives, and I am very happy. BTW, what gins do they normally carry?

They have Tanqueray and Bombay Sapphire, my two faves. Can't say as to what other brands they have, though.

• 2 months later...