Normandie Five Senses Meal

seatraveler24

Hello All,

We'll be cruising on the Summit in June and considering the Five Senses Food and Wine Pairing Meal in the Normandie restaurant. I believe it's $89 a person. My husband and I both enjoy trying new wines and pairings. Has anyone done the Five Senses? Did you enjoy it and think it was worth $89 per person?

Thanks,

Tracy in Pittsburgh

Hello All,

We'll be cruising on the Summit in June and considering the Five Senses Food and Wine Pairing Meal in the Normandie restaurant. I believe it's $89 a person. My husband and I both enjoy trying new wines and pairings. Has anyone done the Five Senses? Did you enjoy it and think it was worth $89 per person?

Thanks,

Tracy in Pittsburgh

Choices are very limited. Get the regular menu, you own wine, and take the three night package for $99 before alcohol. You'll be much happier IMHO.

Hello All,

Thanks,

Tracy in Pittsburgh

Choices are very limited with this option. Get the three night package for $99 before alcohol and you will be much happier IMHO.

The menu comes with some very good and expensive wines. Not much new though, but mostly very classic wines. But definitly worth the $89. The menu itself gives you a choice between two for every course. If not to your liking it will be possible to change a course. Just try and you will enjoy a memorable evening.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?g0zz3d

I know I am in the minority, but for me, the food in Normandie is just too heavy - too much cream - and just too much of everything... the paired wines were actually very nice and were actually the only part of the evening we enjoyed...

• 1 year later...

I assume the wine pairing for the 5 Senses is not covered by the Classic Drinks Package?

Edit: I did not notice how old this thread was, sorry I dug it up using search.

Edited by toras

I assume the wine pairing for the 5 Senses is not covered by the Classic Drinks Package?

Edit: I did not notice how old this thread was, sorry I dug it up using search.

No, it is not included in the drink packages. None of the wine events are included.

Mary Lou