Live from Pride

VTSAIL

:cool: Got to Cruise Terminal right at noon. Later than I wanted but would have not made any difference as Debarkation was still going on. Very organized Carnival Staff great service reminded me of Port Canaveral but not as nice.

Had to wait about 45 minutes to board but it was smooth sailing through the lines. Had lunch in main dining room. First time I've seen it open on Embarkation. Much quiter and less hectic than everyone going toLido.

When to cabin right after lunch and cabin was ready. If you ever need a HC cabin may I suggest #7260 on the Spirit Class. Very nice larger room with a huge Balcony. I've got two tables a longer and three chairs and plenty of open deck. I would also like to praise Special Services with Carnival. They did everything to meet my needs and the supplies that were shipped in advance were waiting in my room.

Will try to post more later but now, I'm off to get a DOD and explore!

I am so excited about your posting. I will be in cabin 7260 on the Pride in Sept. Could you please tell me what kind of chairs are on that beautiful balcony ? I was in a reg. balcony cabin with my two teenage grandkids and a scooter on my last Pride cruise and to say it was a little crowded at night is an understatement ! LOL Is there a step to get into the bathroom? I know there's none for the shower. Was it a real problem with the bathroom floor getting so wet? Enjoy your cruise and I look forward to hearing more about 7260 !!!

Have fun! I'll wave to you next Sunday when we board her. I'm curious to see how warm your weather is going to be for the next 2 days. I'm liking the fact that we are experiencing some above temperatures.

Archived