Princess Deck Plans After April 25, 2013

seafish

I may have missed the info/post but the Princess site shows that after April 25, 2013 deck plans change dramatically.

For example - Emerald Princess Dolphin Deck Mini's now have four (4) cabin categories of AA-AB-AC & 2 foward AE's. The new dolphin deck plan after 4-25-13 shows five (5) chopped-up (less cabins per category) mini cabin categories of ME-MB-MA-MB & MD.

Caribe Deck 10 currently has two (2) cabin categories of BA & BB. The new deck plans are also chopped-up and show five (5) balcony cabin categories of BA-BB-BD-BE & 2 aft B4 cabins.

Is this right? Looks like after 4-25-13 Princess will be going the "airline-route" of preferred cabin availablility at extra cost based on location-location-location.

Maybe I have this all wrong - any thoughts?

Nah....threads can move down two pages in a day or so, you would not necessarily have seen it. But do add your thoughts and observations.

What seems to be the most interesting is that the chopped up decks are the same 5 categories on the two or three decks above, too. So instead of having the different decks be different categories as you go up, they are now mostly the same, with all the various categories front to back instead of up to down.

Archived