Smoked Salmon in Breakfast Buffet on Emerald?

Pootimer

For recent Emerald Princess cruisers, is smoked salmon and capers still offered at breakfast in the Buffet?

Are there still nightly drink specials (cocktail/beer - maybe wine) available for $3 or $4?

There was smoked salmon at the breakfast buffet in Horizon Court on the Emerald. It was also listed on the menu if you preferred to have breakfast in the dining room. Don't know about the capers.

For recent Emerald Princess cruisers, is smoked salmon and capers still offered at breakfast in the Buffet?

Are there still nightly drink specials (cocktail/beer - maybe wine) available for $3 or $4?

Don't know about the drink specials but I can tell you smoked salmon AND capers was offered every am on the buffet when we sailed her December 8, 2011. (Along with bagels, cream cheese, red onio & tomatoes)

We found that was smoked salmon , capers , bagels , onion and tomatoes

at every morning buffet . Sometimes also at lunch . The only thing we

found is the salmon was Atlantic and not Pacific, The texture and taste was

totally different . Since we on the west coast we prefer Pacific over

Atlantic even for cooking.

There is a daily mixed drink special and sometimes a bucket beer

special.

If there should be a day you don't see it at the buffet or on the dining room menu, just ask for it. I was on the Emerald last year and one day I didn't see it. They told me it is always available. Just ask at the counter where you pick up the omelettes.

Chrysalis....we will be on the Emerald next week and would like to know if they have changed the balcony furniture on the Emerald yet. We are hoping the old furniture is still there. :o

Smoked salmon was in the buffet this morning, with capers:D

Great day in Antigua today, and steaming to now to St Lucia.

Great ship and crew!

so what's the actual verdict......"new" Cruise Director??? Or is it that other cowboy that got bad grades ? :) (Lee something)

Hoping for a new guy......tell me that if it is a new one, he's doing a good job

Archived