Help needed P & 0 Jewel

Tara Jane

Hi,

I am needing some help, have booked on P & O south pacific cruise leaving sydney april 19th. I can't find anyone else going on the roll call section. Does anyone out there know where the P & O people do their communicating prior to sailing. Just did a celebrity and found heaps of info from these boards but either P & O cruisers just arent into boards or hang out somewhere else. Only a few weeks away so I really want to find this info asap particularly to see if anyone has arranged shore excursions etc.

Thanks heaps and happy cruising.

HI Tara Jane. You can start a roll call here & hope others see it or if you are on facebook go to P&O site. Look on the LHS of the opening page & look for events. Scroll down the pages until you see your cruise & join in. I hope you have a great time. Suexxx

Hi,

I am needing some help, have booked on P & O south pacific cruise leaving sydney april 19th. I can't find anyone else going on the roll call section. Does anyone out there know where the P & O people do their communicating prior to sailing. Just did a celebrity and found heaps of info from these boards but either P & O cruisers just arent into boards or hang out somewhere else. Only a few weeks away so I really want to find this info asap particularly to see if anyone has arranged shore excursions etc.

Hi

We are on this cruise, along with another 44 in our group!

There doesn't appear to be any roll call, but still I am sure it will be a great cruise.

:D

Hi,

they have 275 guests on facebook on that cruise

Thanks everyone I have spent the best part of the afternoon/evening reading the facebook site. You have been so very helpful, I really appreciate the direction to the site, not being too into computers and even less into facebook it took me a while to sign up and work it out but now I am having a great time reading up.

Resordinis - 44 plus in one group!!! what sort of group are you with? sounds exciting but perhaps a bit noisy too when you all get together.

See you in Sydney in 28 days, (yes I know it is showing today 9.36 on this post and in fact it is 1.43 am thursday in melbourne, proof that i am truly one of those computer dummies!!!)

Happy cruising

Thanks everyone I have spent the best part of the afternoon/evening reading the facebook site. You have been so very helpful, I really appreciate the direction to the site, not being too into computers and even less into facebook it took me a while to sign up and work it out but now I am having a great time reading up.

Resordinis - 44 plus in one group!!! what sort of group are you with? sounds exciting but perhaps a bit noisy too when you all get together.

See you in Sydney in 28 days, (yes I know it is showing today 9.36 on this post and in fact it is 1.43 am thursday in melbourne, proof that i am truly one of those computer dummies!!!)

Happy cruising

Hi again,

No!!!!! should not be too noisy, mainly older people (but then!!!) .....should be well behaved. We are on the ship for Anzac Day. My DH and his band will be doing a small concert and supplying the music for the Anzac Day dawn service. Looking forward to the cruise!:D

wow I didnt realise we would be on board Anzac Day silly me. How lovely that your DH is going to be involved in the dawn service. I will make sure we attend. How did it come about that his band got involved?

wow I didnt realise we would be on board Anzac Day silly me. How lovely that your DH is going to be involved in the dawn service. I will make sure we attend. How did it come about that his band got involved?

The band perform every Anzac Day somewhere different each year. The last 2 years, Singapore. This year, Pacific Jewel.

We are taking many family and friends with us this time. Should be good!

Hi again,

No!!!!! should not be too noisy, mainly older people (but then!!!) .....should be well behaved. :D

Hmmm, I don't know. Have you ever walked into a room of older people waiting for something to start??? All talking away - and as noisy as a class of kids when the teacher is out of the room. :D

I don't, at all, mean this in a nasty way - I can also talk the leg off an iron pot! ;):D (As my Mum frequently told me!)

Hmmm, I don't know. Have you ever walked into a room of older people waiting for something to start??? All talking away - and as noisy as a class of kids when the teacher is out of the room. :D

I don't, at all, mean this in a nasty way - I can also talk the leg off an iron pot! ;):D (As my Mum frequently told me!)

When I wrote that, I did think that they can be quite noisy at times, but I can assure you the nightclubs won't be busy with our lot making noise. All will probably be sleeping by that time!!!!!!!;)

Archived