Street map of Kadikoy? Experts?

Any if you Istanbul experts out there know where I can get a map of Kadikoy like they have in Eyewitness Guide? Have googled for 3 pages--just get a crude map. Looking to see where Ciya Sofrasi is on the map--it's around where the fish market thing is--but going blindly and taking my husband.......Yes I've tried trip advisor....

Any if you Istanbul experts out there know where I can get a map of Kadikoy like they have in Eyewitness Guide? Have googled for 3 pages--just get a crude map. Looking to see where Ciya Sofrasi is on the map--it's around where the fish market thing is--but going blindly and taking my husband.......Yes I've tried trip advisor....

Does this link help? http://www.ciya.com.tr/index_en.php?contact

Thank you--I have that map--I was hoping for a better detailed...But ok. Do you know if it is walkable from the ferry dock? About how long would it take? Is it a mile or 2, or is it just in back of a couple of streets? Or, should we just take a cab? thanks again.

Thank you--I have that map--I was hoping for a better detailed...But ok. Do you know if it is walkable from the ferry dock? About how long would it take? Is it a mile or 2, or is it just in back of a couple of streets? Or, should we just take a cab? thanks again.

I'm not an expert on Istanbul; I was only trying to help find a useful link.

Why don't you e-mail the restaurant and ask their advice? There is a contact form on the same page as the map.

Archived