Beware Karmel shuttle

Infi

I really wish I would have turned this company in. We have never been charged extra for our Seeing Eye dog as it violates the ADA laws of the US.

I wish you had. California strictly enforces ADA and some of our state regulations go beyond ADA.

Wow, that must have been really scary!

We had a driver try to hijack us at SFO. There were 10 of us. We were coming home from a conference and our work had arranged a shuttle to take all of us and our luggage back to our office where our cars were. The shuttle arrived and had just started to load our luggage when a taxi driver pulled up, slammed on the breaks, jumped out and started grabbing our luggage and throwing it in the back of HIS taxi yelling in some incomprehensible language, absolutely adamant that he was going to take us. Like 10 of us would fit in the back of a taxi :mad: We were afraid he and our shuttle driver were going to end up in a fist fight! While they were arguing, my boss grabbed the bag out of the taxi and the rest of us grabbed our luggage and jumped on the shuttle. It was a little scary.

Archived