Breakaway Reveals - No interest?

negc

Quiet everyone please. I had little to no interest in the Epic when she was introduced, but with the announcements about the Breakaway-I'm interested (a lot). But the prices are too high for me, so let's keep it quiet and

hopefully there will be fewer bookings, and hopefully prices will drop, and hopefully I'll book :)

Oops, sorry, Mont. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ;)

Just my opinion, it's hard to post to much about something none of us know much about. They released limited info, we posted about it and now.... nothing else we can do but wait for more info.

However, I was checking deck plans for breakaway last night and I noticed that some of the deck plan info has been updated. Last I looked (about a week or two ago) and it was still "MORE TO COME" listed everwhere. Now I see where some of the entertainment venues, bars, restaraunts, etc. will be located.:D

Ive only had a mild interest in this ship. Only from the standpoint of its new and interesting. So I read the press releases when they come out and thats about all.

Im more interested in the ships that go where Im going! :p

Ive already been to Bermuda and Bahamas, so based on that I have no real interest in this ship.

Now if it were going someplace totally new (like Asia) Id be all over it. ;)

Me too. Plenty of innovation in ships but the itineraries are same old, same old. Nice to read what the new ship will be like but no excitement there for me. I'm sorry to say until they release the future itineraries for dates after the Bermuda thing is complete I will continue to be apathetic.

Me too. Plenty of innovation in ships but the itineraries are same old, same old. Nice to read what the new ship will be like but no excitement there for me. I'm sorry to say until they release the future itineraries for dates after the Bermuda thing is complete I will continue to be apathetic.

They have released after Bermuda. After that it is the Bahamas, In between the Bahamas 12 day Caribbean.

Now I see the extent of the Waterfront concept on deck 8, good idea IHMO. Looks like most are the additional cost, eating venues, which makes sense, except for the Ocean Blu which prices an order of fries at 2.40, at least according to the artist's rendition of the menu board.:eek: I'm already booked in the Haven, and no matter what she ends up looking like, I'm cruising on her. Now when they start slinging rivets in Deutshland, I'll be checking the Meyer Werft site to see what they've done. This is going to be fun!!! :D (I still hate the name):eek:

the op has an opinion and shared it. his pov wasnt trash talking in my eyes. some people need to lighten up.

We're not allowed to have a POV too?!? I couldn't be any lightened upper. :rolleyes:

Maybe the reason there is so little chatter on this board about the Breakaway is because those of us who are already booked are chatting about the ship and the latest release of information on our roll call.

I don't believe lack of interest has anything to do with it. Without there having been any CC members who have experienced the ship, what would everyone ask about that is not found on NCL's site at this point. I'm sure that after the first couple of sailings, there will be plenty for people to inquire about.

Oops, sorry, Mont. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ;)

No reason to be quiet now. My TA tells me you booked me as the 3d person in your cabin on your dime...so let me guess---B1? Naw. OS?--just about. GV?-YIPPEEKIYAAA!!

No reason to be quiet now. My TA tells me you booked me as the 3d person in your cabin on your dime...so let me guess---B1? Naw. OS?--just about. GV?-YIPPEEKIYAAA!!

Leave it to the stowaway to be picky about accommodations. :rolleyes:

Archived