Where do ships dock or tender in Roatan?

natalie2727

I will be on a Carnival cruise to Roatan in May, and I have a friend who will be in Honduraas during that time. We want to have lunch together and do some sight-seeing, and he would like to know where we dock or tender so he can meet me there. Does anyone know, or know how I can find out? Thank you very much!

Know that M. Bay is tricky to dock. And Carnival owned ships will skip the stop if weather isn't perfect. Princess and Carnival as of late have been especially cautious since the Costa disaster. It would be more of a sure thing if you were docking in Coxen Hole.

I will be on a Carnival cruise to Roatan in May, and I have a friend who will be in Honduraas during that time. We want to have lunch together and do some sight-seeing, and he would like to know where we dock or tender so he can meet me there. Does anyone know, or know how I can find out? Thank you very much!

Which Carnival ship are you on? The smaller ships seem to have an easier time getting into MBCC. Your friend's ferry will dock in Coxen Hole. He needs to take a taxi to MBCC, it's around 5 kilometers. I suggest, you take a taxi and meet him at the ferry dock, it'll be easier to connect. Then use your taxi driver as a guide for the day. Try to go outside the cruiseport and "over the hill" to find a taxi/guide. They'll bargain/work with you were as many taxis inside the cruise port area won't.

Archived