Rum Point on cruise ship

tomroach

Some ships have it as a solo excursion, but short, not likely. It take about 45 min. to get to Rum Point from the dock (if traffic isn't bad getting out of town). You'll likely want to stay for at least a couple hours, swim, snorkel, sun, relax, eat lunch, etc. Then the 45 min. ride back to town. Minimum of 4 hours I'd say.

If you have 4 people, you can book this excursion - it's 5 hours, so you at least spend 2 hours there. I've been doing a lot of research on this since that's where we want to go. We've been to Stingray City twice already & the last time we were able to spend about an hr. at Rum Pt. Loved it there!

http://grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com/GrandCaymanIslandsTour.htm

KC,

Have you found much feedback on Grand Cayman Cruise Excursions?

we are looking for a less crowded option to see the rays as well as Rum Point and came across their website just this morning. Am interested in the Zodiac or Outrage private tours. There is just two of us so want to make sure that it is worth the price as that is a bit high. Maybe we find others while on the ship that want to join...

Please let me know if you have reviews, good or bad. thanks.

If you have 4 people, you can book this excursion - it's 5 hours, so you at least spend 2 hours there. I've been doing a lot of research on this since that's where we want to go. We've been to Stingray City twice already & the last time we were able to spend about an hr. at Rum Pt. Loved it there!

http://grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com/GrandCaymanIslandsTour.htm

This company says you can modify the tour any way you like, so I'm thinking you could cut out one or more of the other stops to give you more time at Rum point. I imagine you could have them pretty much JUST take you to Rum Point if you prefer.

Has anyone done this?

This company says you can modify the tour any way you like, so I'm thinking you could cut out one or more of the other stops to give you more time at Rum point. I imagine you could have them pretty much JUST take you to Rum Point if you prefer.

Has anyone done this?

I tried to use this company in November but was told it was unavailable - I don't know if that was just for that day or always unavailable. No one has so far reported using them. We ended up touring with Shirley from Cayman Safari and took her standard tour which was more expensive than the above company but included the admission charges at the optional stops plus lunch at Miss Vivines. It was in an open air jeep. She would also do a custom tour but I think that was the same price per person without the extras included.

Archived