Manhatten

jackieo

Hi there. Can anyone help me? Can you provide local info is there a bed bath & beyond or home depot or any downtown store selling fold up tables?

After finding out that Princess have taken the taller table off the caribe balconies I am hoping I can buy a cheap fold up table when I am in NY before I board? A bit radical I know but needs must! Thanks in advance

Jackie

Hi there. Can anyone help me? Can you provide local info is there a bed bath & beyond or home depot or any downtown store selling fold up tables?

After finding out that Princess have taken the taller table off the caribe balconies I am hoping I can buy a cheap fold up table when I am in NY before I board? A bit radical I know but needs must! Thanks in advance

Jackie

Princess mostly leaves from Brooklyn. There is a Home depot/Lowe's home store within mile of the pier. off Hamilton Avenue. the zip code of the pier is 11231 so you can look up the exact locations.

http://www.lowes.com/LowesStoreSearchCmd

if you are staying in Manhattan get the zip code for the hotel and look it up.

http://www.homedepot.com/?cm_mmc=SEM|THD|G|BT1|HighVolumeExact&skwcid=TC|13614|home%20depot||S|e|9436124004

there are two Home depots in Manhattan the one furthest downtown is on 23rd street off 5th avenue. I have been to this store and its not a normal home depot and they may have limited availability.

the store in Brooklyn should show up as its my home store if not its store 1225

You might want to try the Kmart at Penn Station. The entrance is on 34th Street between 7th Ave and 8th Ave. but that is in Manhattan. Which airport are you flying into? Then we might be able to help you more. For instance, if you are flying into JFK you can have the cab driver go to Green Acres where there is a Home Depot, a Walmart, a Sears, a Kohls.

You may want to check with Princess if they will allow the table to brought on board. Some cruiselines prohibit what they consider household items. NCL once gave my father a hard time about his combination cane/folding seat (mobility problems but he refused to use a wheelchair, scooter, or walker).

Archived