Deck names and numbers question

Boobaby

Main Deck is deck two, and counting upward deck seven would be Navigation Deck on the Amsterdam.

However, I wouldn't get too concerned about learning the decks by number; you're better off knowing them by name. The deck names on the S-class and R-class ships are fairly consistent as to name and use of the decks, but the deck numbers are not consistent.

You can go from the Amsterdam to the Maasdam and find (mostly) the same things on the like-named deck (at least from Main Deck up). But, if you send someone to deck 4 they may not find the Front Desk.

I know the names of the decks on the Amsterdam. I don't know how they are numbered tho. Such as what is the Main Deck's number, what is the name of deck 7, etc. Can anyone help me?

No need to fret. There is a plaque in front of each elevator bank with not only the name/number of each deck, but what venues are on each. ;)

I agree that it is better to use deck name rather than number. Sometimes as I am riding up the people will ask me to push a certain deck number. I don't even know them by number. On the S Class and the R Class you have the following decks going bottom to top. These are the passenger decks.

1. A Deck

2. Main Deck

3. Lower Promenade deck.

4 Promenade Deck

5. Upper Promenade Deck

6. Veranda Deck

7. Navigation deck

8. Lido Deck

9 Sports Deck

10 Sun Deck.

Himself

Archived