Muster Station

dforeigner

For those who have sailed on board the Crown (or any Grand class ship for that matter), if you are on the Dolphin deck (aft portion mini suite cat AC), where is your assigned Muster Station.

I know that the mini suites on the Emerald deck hold the Muster Station at the Club Fusion.

Thank you!

The location will be on a sign hanging on your cabin door and the number is printed on your life jacket.

Recently on the Sapphire the muster station was also on the cruise card however I don't know if it's being done fleetwide yet.

I appreciate it. I am aware of this. Here is my situation. Three of us are on the Emerald deck. The other two in our party will be on the Dolphin deck. Personally, I would like to know ahead of time if we will have the same Muster Station or a separate one.

Thank you.

Muster stations are assigned based on horizontal cabin location, regardless of deck. On Grand- and Coral-class ships, cabins towards the aft go to whichever lounge is at the back of the ship (on some, it's Club Fusion, on others, Vista Lounge, etc.); cabins to the aft of midship go to lounges, restaurants, etc. aft of the Atrium; cabins forward of mid-ship go to lounges, restaurants, etc. forward of the Atrium; and, forward cabins go to the Princess theater.

Muster stations are assigned based on horizontal cabin location, regardless of deck. On Grand- and Coral-class ships, cabins towards the aft go to whichever lounge is at the back of the ship (on some, it's Club Fusion, on others, Vista Lounge, etc.); cabins to the aft of midship go to lounges, restaurants, etc. aft of the Atrium; cabins forward of mid-ship go to lounges, restaurants, etc. forward of the Atrium; and, forward cabins go to the Princess theater.

Now we're talking. This makes me feel much better. Thanks Pam.

Archived