Confused

Spender Nui

If I have a guarantee cabin in either CC or aqua ... Would a cabin assignment to the other be an upgrade?

Example:

If I have a CC cabin is a move to aqua an upgrade?

If I have an aqua cabin is a move to CC an upgrade?

If I have a guarantee cabin in either CC or aqua ... Would a cabin assignment to the other be an upgrade? It all depends what you value

Example:

If I have a CC cabin is a move to aqua an upgrade? If you would enjoy dining in BLU and something like the Persian Garden then Yes

If I have an aqua cabin is a move to CC an upgrade? If you are the type that would prefer the MDR and value the PRIME locations of a CC class room, then yes

If I have a guarantee cabin in either CC or aqua ... Would a cabin assignment to the other be an upgrade?

Example:

If I have a CC cabin is a move to aqua an upgrade?

If I have an aqua cabin is a move to CC an upgrade?

We booked a Guarantee CC on the Silhouette and probably got the worst cabin (if there could be a bad Concierge cabin) . Deck 10 first cabin forward. We will be able to chat with the officers on the bridge. Just be prepared for the worst and if that doesn't bother you, go for it.

If I have a Aqua Class Cabin will I definitely get an Aqua Class Cabin or can they upgrade me to a suite?

I don't think they would do that without your approval.

When I looked into booking a cruise while on aboard I was told that there is no upgrades if I booked a AQ.

If I have a Aqua Class Cabin will I definitely get an Aqua Class Cabin or can they upgrade me to a suite?

If you've booked a specific cabin you should have no problem. If you've booked a guarantee then you might be upgraded to a non-AQ cabin. The guarantees do not guarantee a specific type or class of cabin, they only guarantee that your final assignment will be at least the guarantee level you booked - based on their judgement and not yours. If you feel you would only be happy in an AQ cabin then book a specific cabin and not a guarantee.

Archived